Best graphics card for gaming 2018
Gaming is the passion of many people. They set up their desktop PCs in a way that they can play the games of their choice. Most of the nicer games have strong graphics. The normal graphics card that is present in your computer isn’t enough to run the high-end games. Even if they run it, there will be problems relating to lag and bad resolutions. So, people attach a graphics card to their existing computer to expand its capability to run the games smoothly to give them a nice gaming experience. There are several companies selling these graphics cards.
Recommendation of Graphics Cards:
Here we will talk to you about some of the graphics cards that you can definitely purchase if you need a better gaming experience. We will divide them into proper categories so that you do not face many problems. Let us begin:
- Gigabyte Radeon RX 550 D5: This graphics card is made from a reliable company and will work nicely with the CPU. It has a 2 GB memory capacity. It performs well in 1080p.
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050: This graphics card also has 2 GB memory. You can easily play the complex games like Overwatch quite smoothly.
Mid-Range Graphics Cards:
- Sapphire Radeon NITRO+ RX 570: This graphics card is well-made and comes with VR properties. There is 4 GB of memory and it runs 2K games quite smoothly.
- ZOTAC GTX 1060 AMP Edition: The cooling system of this graphics card is quite good for its mid-range Along with that, it has 6 GB of memory capacity and the 2K performance is excellent. You can also run 4K with it.
High-End Graphics Cards:
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti: This is one of the graphics cards that a gaming enthusiast should have. It is very powerful and totally apt for someone who likes to play games in 4K. It has 11 GB memory.
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 56: People who want to make their gaming experience high resolution should use this graphics card. It has 8 GB of memory and has a fantastic 1440p output.
So, here are some of the graphics cards that we can recommend for you to buy. It will be upon you to select a budget range. Try to get them on sale days when the electronic prices fall quite a bit. We hope that the list has been helpful to you.